Sunday, October 12, 2008

Situation Sunday

You are at home and your cell phone rings....accidently, the person you have on the other line didn't realize as they put it in there purse the hit the button that contacts you, As you try to say Hello, it goes unheard and you can hear their conversation. The person is talking to your boss which is also theirs, They are spreading lies to make you look bad and them look good.....What do you do?


I would try to write everything down and confront them both with it at the same time. I would also be able to show them my phone that I heard the whole conversation. If the boss won't believe me there is not much I could do, but I would at least try to raise it to the next level. I know my work speaks for itself and there is not much more that I can do than keep doing good work and being a good person. And you can bet I would not be talking to my co-worker anymore at work except for when I had to for business reasons.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs, looking forward to future updates.k

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh.. you did it.. you you,,you, give me the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

    lol
    ~c

    ReplyDelete