Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?

I would definitely choose Georgia peaches. IMO there is not a better fruit. When they turn out right they are so sweet and delicious!!

2. What is something that makes you sad?

Seeing someone else being broken hearted will make me cry every time. I think a broken heart is one of the saddest things in this world. And we are all affected by it, not just lovers, but children whose parents die or who treat their children so badly and all that child wants is to be loved.

3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?

I would call the police obviously. That is just weird and freaks me out that someone might do such a thing. Glad I have neighbors to help watch over my place when I am out of town.

4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?

I think I would have to say John Adams, the first John Adams. It was a very interesting time in our history when he was in office.

5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, et cetera)

I think the police should be able to pull people over and give them tickets for this type of thing. It puts to many other people at risk.

6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it?

Easy, I don't drive. But when I did, no, I never was a multitasker while driving.

7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?

I used to be on time for work, but lately I am always late. I think it has something to do with not wanting to be here. I am punctual if not early for non-work related events unless something odd happens to hold me up.

8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?

OMG, I don't know. Cute? Ugh.. I guess his laugh when he is really really tickled about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment