Monday, October 13, 2008

Sleeping with Bread



So, the question for today is in the last week when did I feel most alive and when did I feel most drained of life.


In the last week I cannot recall one time when I felt most alive. So, I tried to think of when was the last time since I did not have one last week. And I don't have one...I don't know when I last felt most alive. It is funny that I read this question today because in the past few days I have been thinking just that...what am I doing here...what meaning does my life have from day to day? This tells me I need to change stuff in my life. I feel like I kind of keep putting things on hold until that next move, I don't want to get involved in things until I am where I think we will settle. So, I end of doing nothing and not living...


So, drained of life....this past week I know I have felt extrely drained of life. I have not had energy to exercise and I have not been tracking my calories. Two things that had been very important to me lately. On Thursday last week this was very evident to me and I started asking myself why, but not doing anything about it...and still have not. So, I am drained of life and needing a refill...working on it...just don't have the solution yet.

3 comments:

  1. Wow... this is such a powerful post. I've been in that place before... of realizing that there are things I need to change in my life. Actually, I've been processing just that idea for weeks and weeks now. (It is one reason I resurrected the SWB posts.)

    I hope that you are able to get back on track with your exercise and food tracking... ANOTHER thing that I am familiar with and working on.

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know kiddo, sometimes you just hit it on the head...

    i've been sleeping with Candy Corn thou'... Sweets in other words.. sigh.. i'm not happy with me,, you know what happens in the winter for us... sigh...

    i need to lose a lot of pounds..

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. *nodding*

    I can remember being here and wondering what it was going to take to 'move' me.

    I discovered if I asked for help in BEING moved--it'd happen.
    A simple prayer worked for me.

    "Comfort me when I am disturbed and disturb me when I am comfortable....Amen."

    NOT that I always LIKED being disturbed.....LOL

    *hugs*
    I thank you for sharing your slice of bread with me.

    ReplyDelete