1. The last band I saw live was _____________.
The last band I saw live was Billy Joel. Last year in December Kerry brought me to see Billy Joel. It was the best concert I have ever been to and still talk about it when given a chance.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _________. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is relaxing with my family. This year that means my husband and I. We will sleep in and just have a great day together just the two of us.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is __________.
My Christmas/holiday shopping is mid way to being done...YEAH!!
4. Thoughts of _____________ fill my head.
Thoughts of sleep fill my head right now. I am tired and waiting to be picked up by hubby. He has gotten off last every day this week.
5. I wish I could wear ______________.
I wish I could wear a size 10!!!!!!!!! That's all I am going to say about it.
6. Bagpipes ________.
Bagpipes make me think of Amazing Grace. I love the bagpipe version of that song.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eatting out and getting grocery shopping done, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the Christmas cards and Sunday, I want to watch the Eagles win their football game!!!!!!