OMG, I my sister friend has tagged me...in a million years I would not have guessed that she would do this to me because she knows I am not good at coming up with these things...but then she is just the one to force me into such a thing...so here we go.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
1. I love to cook and try out new recipes. Sometimes that means something I have dreamed up on my own, or concoctions as my husband calls them. Thankfully I have been pretty successful with my concoctions and my husband is usually pleasantly surprised.
2. I love anything with fairies. I have a small collection that I am slowly drawing with special fairies that catch my heart in some way. I even have a little sprite fairy tattoo...
3. I love to play games...all types, computer, card, board, word games, strategy games, out door games...you name it...I love games....and the more people involved the better...it just makes it that much more fun
4. I love unconditionally, which often gets me hurt. My love blinds me to truth, which also gets me hurt. But I will always come back for more because God wants me to be the way I am...
5. I yearn to be creative and dabble in all types of different things, but am not a master at anything creative. I have crocheted, which I enjoy, and I have knitted, which I hate. I do ceramics, which I enjoy, and I scrapbook, which I also enjoy. I try to draw and paint, but am not very good at it and I have some starts of books that I may someday make into something real that can be published.
6. I am thinking about getting another dog, my husband don't know....but he will not complain...
Well, I don't really know to many bloggers so I will have to my sister-in-law and a new online friend, sorry Mel, but I would love to see what you have to say.