Since this is the week of Thanksgiving I think it most appropriate that I do my Sleeping with Bread on things that I am thankful for in the past week.
1. I am thankful for living just 7 hours away from my parents instead of 14 as I did for the past two years.
2. I am thankful for a husband that works a job he does not like so that we can pay the bills and also be able to get some creature comforts.
3. I am thankful for friends that allow me to dump on them when they already have issues of their own.
4. I am thankful for a job that though I am not satisfied it allows me to pay bills, have good health insurance, and paid leave.
5. I am thankful for having both of my parents still on this earth with me.
I am also thankful for all of my blog buddies out there that I am getting to know a little more each day from reading your blogs and from you reading mine and responding.
Happy Thanksgiving week to everyone.