Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday's Sunrise Sunset


I so enjoyed last weeks Sunday's Sunrise Sunset. It brought back a great memory. So, I was trying to figure out what picture to use today and I remembered a picture I had taken coming back into Dallas from a trip to Georgia. Well, I looked for it in my tons of picture folders and didn't find it before I came across another great picture.

This picture was taken on a trip to Georgia in October of 2006. I made a quick unexpected trip home to see my parents a couple weeks before their anniversary since I knew I could not be there that year for their anniversary. We happened to visit the weekend that the Oktoberfest was being held at Ft. Gordon. So, we all went and had a great time. This picture is the sunset we witnessed as we were parking to walk over to the fest.


3 comments:

  1. i know that fence! Beautiful Sunset, and the memories that go along with it.. priceless..

    Love you,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*

    Gorgeous colours....

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete