I thought today I would list those things that over the past week I have thought about how fortunate I am to be able to live in a country that provides me with the things that in so many countries are not seen as a basic need or freedom.
- I am thankful that I have electricity and running water.
- I am thankful to have air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter.
- I am thankful for having a job.
- I am thankful to have the ability to walk into a grocery store and find anything I could possible want or need.
- I am thankful for the ability to travel freely across the United States of America.
- I am thankful for the complete religious, social and political freedom that I have living in this country.