Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A little Bit of Me...

Oh, today was a tiring day....I am giving training to people in 7 different cities, 15 people in all. We are using LiveMeeting for the visual and a conference line for the verbal. I have activities for them to do in each of their locations as a group that we then go over together in the larger group as part of the learning process. It is going well, but I talk for almost 5 hours and it is wearing me out by the end of the day. I received some of the daily evaluation forms back and the feedback was good so that makes me happy. This is the first time I have provided this training in this format without a facilitator at each facility. I really don't like the delivering the training part, I rather just create the training, but then the control freak part of me knows that there is no one that will deliver the training the way I designed it...so...I end up doing it all...it is my fault I know, but it sure would be nice to find that one person that could just see my vision and pick up from where I leave off...a nice dream...some day maybe...

This is my full week...5 days in a row...I can make it just knowing that next week with the holiday I only have to work 3 days. My hubby just found out he gets the holiday off so he only has to work 2 days next week. He deserves it, this is his 7 days in a row so it will be good for him to have a lighter week before he does another 7 days.

I need to finish up my Christmas cards so I can have them mailed on the 1st. I already addressed all of the ones I made already. I think I only have about 10 or so more to do...so happy about that. Hubby really wants me to bake a bit this year so I am working on figuring out what recipes I want to make. My mom does tons of baking so I want to make some unique things that she does not do. Any family favorites you care to share? Email me...

I guess that about does it for how things are going in my life for now, nothing special, which is fine...special for me usually means issues..in the negative sense and I like to avoid those.

Blessed Be to you...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I'd like 'nothing special' to be happenin' today.

    But boy...dunno that I'd want other people doing my work either. I'm kinda funny like that.

    ReplyDelete