Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Special ~One Word To Start A Sentence Or Statement~


~One Word To Start A Sentence Or Statement~
~Fill In The Blanks~


1. Why ________.?

Why are there people out there that think they can take what they want from good people who work hard to make a living and pay their bills on time? Yeah, we can file our fraud reports and get things fixed, in the mean time it can really screw up our life while they are living high on the hog on our funds. This has happened to me and thankfully I was just a little inconvenienced, but a very good friend of mine is going through this right now and it is not boding well for her right now. The stupid WAMU can't even see some of the pending charges, but she can online. Now, can you tell me what is wrong with that picture?

2. Could ________.?

Could this week be any better...I mean really, we have elected Barack Obama to be our next President of the United States. A man whose lineage is from Africa. Slaves built the White House and finally a black man will reside in that house. I hope young African Americans see that they can accomplish anything if they work hard for it and that they don't have to result to lives of crime. This man being elected President of the United States will hopefully touch lives in ways that no other president ever has in our history.

3. Today ________.?

Today I had a good conversation with my dear friend about some deep personal stuff. I have thought about her all day since that conversation. It is difficult to watch someone you love practicing destructive behavior. Behavior that they freely admit is destructive, but they themselves cannot seem to put an end to in their lives. I am not a therapist, I can recognize the behavior, but I have not been trained with the tools needed to help her. I keep her in my prayers and hope she can eventually find her way to someone that does have the training and tools to free her from this cycle and allow her to finally live her life to the utmost.

4. Going ________.?

Going home for Christmas. At least that is the plan. I am sure my hsuband forgot the paper to request the days off...he was supposed to get it yesterday too... So, we'll shoot for tomorrow. Thankfully I will only have to take one day, Christmas Eve. I have the Holiday Excused with pay and my day off is the day after Christmas. It works out nicely. Parents don't want me to stay in a hotel, but I am going to have to...I can't stay in that little house for four days. Especially if they are smoking in there. I don't want to hurt them, but they have to realize this is for the best. And it is nice to have a few hours to ourselves. It just gets to be a bit much being with them 24/7 when we visit.

1 comment:

  1. Like i said last night, i'll shoot for coming to visit while your down.. so we can have some girly time too :-)

    i miss you, i really do...
    Your talking to me yesterday, helped a great deal, i'm not crying anymore... Thank you..

    OH,, btw,, you've been tagged dear..hehehe

    LY,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete