Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I want......" Wedneday


What do you want to be remembered for?

I want to be remembered for being a caring person. I deeply love and care for those who come into my life and become a part of this life. I try to be there for them as much as possible, whether it be to offer an ear, a shoulder, or help financially if I am able to at the time. These people become part of me, part of my family and I hope they realize that I care and that I see them as family and not outside of my family.

We are all truly connected by our souls and a greater power so it was only natural to develop this kind of caring for people in my life. I believe if more people would realize this we could have peace and go on to build ourselves into an awesome society.

So, yes, I want to be remembered for being a caring person. And not only about people. I care about our earth and how we live in it. I care about being healthy, though I struggle with doing what is right, the people that know me know I care, I avoid just about every vice out there, though I do have a drink once in a blue moon...and enjoy it..LOL I try to put that care into action, I am big on recycling, sadly where I live how no place to bring my plastic and it kills me every time I throw one away. I do my best to buy organic and materials that will not sit on this earth for 100s of years without composting themselves. There is so much more that we can do, but I do the little stuff that I can at the moment...

4 comments:

  1. I wish more people wanted to be remembered for being caring! You will be!

    It takes a special person to care for others, to put others first, to be more thoughtfil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place this Earth would be if more people felt that way. A little bit of niceness goes a long way and there is always that ripple effect. You are nice to someone or give them an act of kindness and maybe they will pass it on and so on and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on there's a saying...

    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
    ~ Helen Keller"

    You my dear have always felt things with your heart... That's what i love about you... Even after all this time, the things we went thru, together and apart... We are,, just as close if not closer than what we were before...

    i love you.. Now, you made me get my nose all stuffy again!...

    Love you,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete