Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Saturday Special


~One Word To Start A Sentence Or Statement~
~Fill In The Blanks~


1. Buying ________?

2. Cooking ________?

3. Dinner ________?

4. Invited ________?

1. Buying i snot the fun part...the fun part is giving and seeing the faces of those you have given to when they receive what you cared enough to buy for them. We put a lot of thought into the gifts we buy.

2. Cooking is one of my greatest pleasures. I love to cook different things for my husband, family and friends...trying out new things from cookbooks and cooking shows.

3. Dinner was great tonight, simple, but great. I cooked a roast in the pampered chef baker with both top and bottom so it was like a clay oven. I cooked it at 200 degrees for 8 hours. It was wonderful. I took regular honey bbq sauce and added mustard and vinegar, made my favorite broccoli salad and garlic mashed potatoes. It was a great dinner adn simple.

4. Invited to what? We don't know anyone in the area really so we don't get invited to anything. The goal is to hopefully move closer to Augusta again to be near our families. Then we can invite people over and be invited to things with our families. We miss having that interaction more frequently.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad to hear the roast come out good... OMGosh you made broccoli salad,, one of my favorite dishes that you make..

    Yeah, i miss just being able to come over,, and yes,, i miss your cooking!

    love you,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy.....AND you cook.

    <-- sucks at cooking

    (Go figure...)

    ReplyDelete