Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.



Day 02 → Something you love about
 
yourself.

You would think that saying what you love about yourself would be easy, but for me it does not seem so easy.  It was easier to say what I did not like.

So, after much thought, I believe what I love about myself is that I am not perfect.  Typically Virgos have to be perfect and there are some areas of my life, mainly work, where I do strive for that, but I love that I have learned that I create my own reality and sometimes that reality may not be what I had planned, but what was really meant to be.


3 comments:

  1. :-) I'm lovin' that you can look and come up with an answer! That--is beyond cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always easier to find the negative! Planning is sometimes over-rated, there always need to be wiggle room I think.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even for me it was really difficult to write about something I love about myself. No one on this planet is perfect but people who accept this fact are nearly near to being perfect.
    You are one of them :)

    ReplyDelete