Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life



Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your

life


Wow, there is so much I hope to do in my life.  I still want to have the chance to raise a child and watch them become a happy productive part of the community, then have a family of their own.


I also hope to visit numerous places in this world to be awed by nature and by the things humans have been able to create.


I am also looking strongly at taking these last 10 years of my life as a government employee and going back to school to get a law degree in order to be able to practice family law and represent foster children as my second career when I retire from my government job.


Just of few of the many...If you want more you can always check out My Bucket List post from April of this year.

1 comment:

  1. Boy.....there's a tough one for me to answer. Though I do hope for many more adventures with himself and the camera. ;-)

    ReplyDelete