Saturday, September 11, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for



Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

That is an easy one and I am sure it is probably a common answer, but it is my truth....my Hubby is how has made my life worth living for...He is everything to me.  As I said in yesterday's post I could not imagine living without him.

The world can often be a very different place through his eyes.  He has cerebral palsy. This year he has been going through all of the testing again.  It was kind of funny to sit in the office with them and read and talked about the results because they were not saying anything I did not already know.  I have lived with him for over 19 years...I better know these things.  It was interesting though at how they explained certain things.  It helped us to understand why he is a certain way or why certain things effect him a specific way.  But because of his handicap he can be quite innocent in how he views the world at times and it is like a breath of fresh air for me.

And he loves so much and never asks for anything in return, except to be loved also.  He is a one in a million as far as I am concerned and I am one very lucky lady...So, yes, I my hubby makes my life worth living.  I go to work every day for him...so that we can make a great life together and have a much fun as we can during the time that we have on this earth together.

2 comments:

  1. Very Sweet! I'd say my hubby to as well as my mother!

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh. I don't know how I'd answer this one....

    ReplyDelete