Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.

I can't think of anyone...and I think part of the reason is that I believe everyone comes into our life for a reason.  If I don't care for someone then in the end they are not part of my life...I let them go pretty quickly, but I believe there were brought into my life for a reason...

One good example would be my BFF's first ex-husband.  I knew him in high school, but did not like him.  He came into my life again three years after I graduated because he moved into our apartment complex where I was living with my parents.  He was brought into my life to bring me my soul sister, whom my life would not be complete without.  I did not like him even then, but she and I have formed a relationship to last many lifetimes...

4 comments:

  1. I like your take on things :) I also believe people come into our lives for some reason, although sometimes I am not sure why, especially if they bring pain and unhappy things.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO you always have to make me cry?...OMGosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I think it's a 'not bad' kinda cry, kwim?)

    I echo your take on it. There's purpose for the crossing of paths--every day....even when I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete