Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)



Dear Celine Dion,


There was a time in my life when my husband and I were separated.  I was very lonely at night and one of the ways I dealt was to listen to Delilah on the radio at night.  One night I heard your song, "To love you more".  That song spoke to me the words I wanted to say to my husband.  I hoped for that song every night and I eventually found the song and played it for my husband.  Whenever I hear that song to this day I think about those days and am thankful to have heard it when I most needed it.  Music plays an important part in our lives and your songs speak to so many people that I am sure that I am not the only one that has found that your songs can help get them through a tough spot in life.  Thanks for your creativity and bringing the right song into my life just when I needed it...





1 comment:

  1. k....
    Choked me up without listening to the tune.

    NOW I'll listen to the tune and get REALLY choked up!

    ReplyDelete