Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for



Day 03 → Something you have to forgive

yourself for.




I guess it is kind of ironic that the thing I need to forgive myself for is my Day 01, something I hate about myself.  I have to forgive myself for allowing me to get over 300 lbs.  If I do not forgive myself I do not believe I will ever be able to get back to a healthy weight.


I am on day three and am still sticking with my eating plan.  I did have to eat lunch out today due to uncontrollable events, but I feel I made a smart choice of a half of a tuna salad and small side of coleslaw.  And the sodium must have not been that bad because my feet were not swollen this afternoon.  Today is the first day in four days that I did not walk a mile, but that is okay because I am still on target for doing 5 miles this week.

3 comments:

  1. Difficult as these truths are, I think they're good things.
    Seriously.

    I have difficulty changing sick'em if I'm not owning my part and moving forward into a solution. Seems to me you're giving that a good effort--and no swollen ankles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are off to a great start!

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire you for accepting and writing about the negatives.
    I am your fan.

    ReplyDelete