Sunday, September 19, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 14 → A hero that has let you down

Truthfully??  Well, I have never had a hero...so there was not one to let me down.  I was supposed to do this blog yesterday, but it was my birthday and I totally wore myself out on my own birthday by having a very busy schedule for the day.  So, when I looked at this last night I did not want to think at that point so I put it off until today.

Well, I looked at this about 15 minutes ago and have been sitting here thinking about it, even talked to hubby about it...and it seems I just don't have any recollection of having a hero in my life.  Is that wrong? Should we all have a hero?  If so, then I guess I am just not normal...but then I have never claimed to be...

2 comments:

  1. I have, at least one, at least someone I really looked up to...that fell short when I really needed them. I don't know if everyone has that one person or several through out life. I think you are very noraml! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
    Hugs :)

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....Happy Belated Birthday to you!

    Dunno about a hero--but there's been a few honest folks I became disappointed in. Horribly human of them to make an error in judgement and horribly pompous of me to be so righteous, huh?
    *laughing* I'll go to the corner now!

    ReplyDelete