Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do



Day 06 → Something you hope you never
 
have to do.

There are so many things, but some of them are going to be unavoidable so there is no sense putting them here.

I guess the first one is that I hope I will never have to bury my child.  Watching my sister-in-law have to do these showed me it must be the hardest thing in the world to have to do.

I also hope to never have to bury my husband.  I can't imagine what my life would be without him and I never want to know.

I think those are the most important ones, anything else is superfluous and I would probably do if I had to...

2 comments:

  1. I have buried a child, friends and some family. It is hard no matter who it is. I wish that no one had to bury anyone. But that is not how life is sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....hard things.... Things I hope to not have to do--but will if called to.
    Ack....now I'm teary....

    ReplyDelete