Saturday, September 4, 2010
Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
Yes, basically. I have matured more and learned so much more. I don’t get as angry as quick or as violently as I could/would in the past. I take life a bit more easier than I did 10 years ago.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
That seems to be everything with me. I can’t half do it…it is just not who I am.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
I love to gamble. I have played poker with friends and family and I have taken part in football pools.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
Either in my bed or my recliner.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
Nothing really comes to mind on this one…at least not for anything that was real and mattered.
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
No, not really…unless you consider when they had to rip my pants off…nope, they had to cut them so that don’t count.
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
My blog changes constantly. I am forever changing the banner on top.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Learn to let go quicker and let love rule…
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
Not so crazy, but hubby and I had only been married 3 months and were pretty broke back then, but decided to go up to Helen, GA from Augusta, GA. We didn't take anything…no tooth brushes, no change in clothes, nothing!!! Had trouble even finding a hotel that had a room and that we could afford. But it is a good memory.